Genesis10 is currently seeking an Event Coordinator III with our client in the SEO industry in their Mountain View, CA location. This is a 4 month + contract position and is a remote opportunity.
- Seeking an Event Coordinator III
- Work Location Site: Remote/WFH (due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Project Overview: The group creates educational events for a large global audience of developers and technologists, and create experiences that inspire, engage, and educate developers globally.
- Project manage multiple events simultaneously, coordinating and tracking event logistics and deliverables from inception through completion
- Manage event marketing, including writing email communications, drafting speaker scripts, and updating event website pages
- Manage speaker logistics, including coordinating and tracking all speaker deadlines and deliverables, and managing speaker slide decks
- Lead internal cross-functional meetings by facilitating efficient discussions, eliciting updates, and tracking the event's progress and deliverables
- Create and update event documentation, including folders, trackers, docs, and decks
- Actively seek ways to improve the event team's workflows and communication by documenting all processes and bringing new ideas to the table
- Collaborate with internal teams (video production, post-production, design, social, and publishing), building strong working relationships
- Coordinate event reports, including launch recap emails, post-event reports, and post-mortem documentation
- Update the event's working budget by tracking expenses to ensure the event stays within scope
- Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Event coordination
- Manage event communications and meetings
- 3-5 years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Seasoned event manager, with a proven track record of working on multiple projects with conflicting priorities, deadlines, and stakeholders
- Superb written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and stakeholders
- Experience producing complex virtual events with multiple sessions to a large audience
- Current with industry standards for virtual events. Ability to identify new trends and incorporate into existing processes
- Passion for organization and superb attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable, and self-motivated!
- Collaborative teamwork skills and proven success working with multiple groups with various working styles
- Strong understanding of Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet, etc.)
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Professional writing and copy-editing experience
- Event production agency experience a plus
- Experience with web development, HTML
- Previous technology industry experience
- Understanding of design, social, publishing, and video production workflows
- SCRUM, Agile project management experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "