Associate Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Temporary)
The Associate Accounts Receivable Coordinator performs full cycle accounts receivable processing proper account coding, discrepancy resolution, correct billing, preparing monthly AR accruals, and monitoring AR aging and system discrepancies.
Goals & Objectives:
- Timely, accurate and complete billing execution as assigned.
- Support preparation of monthly AR accruals with accurate, timely data entry.
- Creation of credit and debit memos to appropriately resolve billing discrepancies.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the goals and objectives at all times and in all transactions with internal and external customers
- Performs typing, faxing, mail distribution, phone messaging, and other office related duties as required.
- Perform entry and updates of shipment information as needed.
- Assists in clearing collections issues such as credit memos, debit memos, and short pays.
- Assists in researching and correcting discrepancies.
- Accurately invoices customer shipments using multiple invoicing schedules and systems.
- Codes invoices to appropriate general ledger accounts
- Maintains accurate, timely, and thorough records in proprietary database
- Performs data entry of customer information
- Run credit card reports to balance with Bank deposits
- Create deposits and post cash
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Update schedule, logs and tasks daily
- Maintains timely contact with agents and transportation service providers
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent (HSED) and some college-level math or accounting courses required. A.A. /A.S. in Accounting, or related field such a business preferred.
- 1 year of experience with increasing responsibilities in a similar or related industry
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required, advanced MS Office (SharePoint, Access, Outlook) preferred
- Experience with ten key by touch and typing speed of 35 WPM required
- Communicates clearly with excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or as a valued participant in a team based environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, with tact and discretion
- Positive, courteous, and customer service focused
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with data entry.
Key Success Factors:
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for individual results and for contribution as a team member; delivers on commitments; keeps others informed of status of relevant open items and deliverables.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is professional, complete and accurate; monitors results and checks work to meet quality standards.
- Customer Focus: Understands internal and external customer requirements; seeks to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Dependability: Shows up to work prepared and on time. Follows instructions, policies, and procedures consistently. Meets productivity standards, deadlines, and work schedules.
- Initiative & Drive for Results: Proactively seeks information necessary to complete tasks. Does not require prompting to take appropriate action. Follows up to ensure closure of open items. Demonstrates a "can-do" spirit, a sense of optimism and urgency.
- Planning & Organizing: Plans and prioritizes work to manage time and resources effectively and deliver excellent results within required timeframes. Seeks clarification and feedback to ensure correct prioritization of tasks.
- Teamwork: Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables. Builds constructive working relationships characterized by professionalism, cooperation, and mutual respect.
The incumbent will be measured on the key success factors and meeting the goals and objectives stated above, as well as individual, team and department-level performance goals as assigned.
This position requires effective data entry with a focus on detail and accuracy. Functions in a fast-paced, team environment.
Physical Demands and Travel Requirements:
Position functions in an office environment.
The Pasha Group is an EOE/AAEmployer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/and other ProtectedCategories.
The Pasha Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled/ and Other Protected Categories are encouraged to apply.